SUNY Oswego Digital Library (OswegoDL) houses student, faculty, and staff scholarly and creative work, as well as historical materials. The historical resources are from Penfield Library's Archives & Special Collections. These are materials covering the college archives, local history, rare books and manuscripts, and oral histories.
Students, faculty, and staff at SUNY Oswego create vast amounts of scholarly, research, and creative work. This is the central location to find and share that work.
- Summer 2020 Scholarly & Creative Activities Symposium
- The Creative Writing Program
- The Creativity Lab & DigitalOZ
- Grand Challenges Project
- Great Lake Review
- Display to Archives
- Interdisciplinary Programs and Activities Center
- Penfield Library Departmental Resources
- Electronic Theses & Dissertations
Penfield Library's Special Collections provide access to the vast collection of historical resources that cover college archives, local history, rare books and manuscripts, and oral histories.